COVID-19 Please read and do not enter this practice if:
You have travelled to the UK from the following countries in the last 14 days, since 19 February
and are experiencing cough or fever or shortness of breath:
Mainland China, Northern Italy, (north of Pisa, Florence or Rimini), Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Taiwan, Laos, Singapore, Myanmar, Malaysia, Macau
- Please stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu.
- Call NHS 111, even if symptoms are mild.
- If you have lived with or had close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, you should contact NHS 111 for further advice.
Coronavirus: latest information and advice from NHS
If you have travelled from Hubei province in China to the UK in the last 14 days or since 19 February, you have returned from:
Iran Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy (Lombardy: Codogno, Castiglione d’Adda, Casalpusterlengo, Fombio, Maleo, Somaglia, Bertonico, Terranova dei Passerini, Castelgerundo and San Fiorano. Veneto: Vo’ Euganeo) Special care zones in South Korea (Daegu and Cheongdo)
You should immediately:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu.
- Call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area.
- Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.