From listening to our patients, we know how important it is for you to understand what your own journey might look like with The Marion Gluck Clinic, especially as a first-time patient.
Every patient at The Marion Gluck Clinic receives a unique treatment and medication plan but your patient experience will follow a similar pathway to other patients. We have created this patient journey map below to help you see what a new patient experience might look like and the associated costs. Please note that blood tests are charged separately.
If you’re a new patient and would like to book an appointment, please get in touch today.
Initial consultation – £290
- During this appointment, your doctor will spend time taking a comprehensive history and record of your symptoms.
- You will be advised of any blood tests or further testing which may be required. These are charged seperately to your appointment.
- Bloods may be taken during your consultation.
- You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about bio-identical hormones and hormonal conditions.
- If you have not done so already, you will be advised to book your next follow up appointment.
Initial Naturopathic Consultation (90 mins) – £180
Follow-up Naturopathic Consultation (60 mins) – £120
- You can book in to see our resident naturopathic expert at any time during your treatment process.
- During your consultation, a full nutritional and symptomatic history will be taken.
- You will be advised of any testing needed to build your personalised nutritional plan.
- After your appointment, you will be provided with a personal plan to address your symptoms, including a plan for your food & supplements.
1 Week Later, first follow-up appointment (at the clinic or via telephone) – £130
- This consultation can be done in person or over the phone. Your doctor will advise you on what they think is best.
- You will receive the results of any blood tests or testing which was carried out at your first consultation.
- Your doctor will advise you of any medication needed to address any issues identified by your tests and symptoms.
- Your doctor will write & order your personalised prescription (if required).
3 months later (at the clinic or via telephone) – £130
- This consultation will enable your doctor to review your progress with the prescribed medication.
- Your doctor will make any required adjustments to your medication.
- You can address any questions you may have about your treatment.
- Repeat prescriptions will be issued where necessary.
6 months later (at the clinic or via telephone) – £130
- This follow-up will feature a full review of progress, taking into account improvement in symptoms and any other relevant changes.
- Your doctor may advise further tests to better see these changes and decide on your treatment plan going forward.
- Repeat prescriptions will be issued as necessary.
Ongoing reviews (at the clinic or via telephone) – £130
- You will be required to have a review every six months while undergoing treatment and to attend a physical appointment at the clinic at least once a year.
- Your doctor will confirm whether these can be carried out over the phone or need to take place at the clinic.
- These reviews enable your doctor to adapt or change your treatment plan and keep track of your symptoms.
- Depending on your treatment or condition, further tests may be advised at these appointments.
During your treatment at the clinic, your doctor may require a number of tests. These enable them to gain a full picture of your health and hormones, and the results will influence your personalised treatment plan. Please note that blood tests are charged seperately to your appointment.
- Thyroid profile from £90
- Biochemistry profile from £300
- Male or female hormone profile from £295
- Food Inflammation Test, £300
- Pelvic Ultrasound, £170
Your doctor may also advise other tests, such as a mammogram, depending on your symptoms and test results. We work with a number of trusted partners who are able to provide these tests and you will be advised of these when necessary.
Documents & Emergencies
During your treatment programme, there may be times you require information or contact with the clinic.
- Repeat prescription without an appointment £25
- Obtaining patient records £30 (Please allow 30 days from request.)
- Letter/ Medical report £30-£50
- Five minute emergency phone call £25
Please note the Marion Gluck Clinic does not accept cash, cheques or bank transfers. We accept all major credit cards including AMEX.